Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Is Wal-Mart Good For America?"

1. I knew that Wal-Mart was a place I could go and buy what I needed at one place, and at a low price. I'm always able to go to Wal-Mart When I'm in a hurry. That way I don't have to go from store to store. 2. I don't know anyone who works at Wal-Mart, but my experiences with Wal-Mart have pretty well. The customer service at Wal-Mart is great. I've always been able to go to Wal-Mart and get what I needed at a good price. 3. What most surprised me is that so many people think that Wal-Mart is ruining America. They also think that Wal-Mart is the reason that they are losing their jobs. They believe that Wal-Mart is horrible for America 4. I personally think that Wal-Mart's strategies are somewhat fair. What I mean is that Wal-Mart should keep outsourcing, but they should also keep some using some products that are made in America that way there are still enough jobs. People wouldn't be as mad at Wal-Mart for them losing their jobs. 5. Some new jobs that could be created as a result of outsourcing are things like supervising positions. For example; Wal-Mart needs people over in other countries to supervise the work that are going on. They will need people to make sure that the work is done right. 6. Wal-Mart gains the most. Because the prices are so low, more people would buy more. The more items that are sold, the more money Wal-Mart makes. 7. NO. I will always shop at Wal-Mart. I love going into Wal-Mart and being able to get whatever I want. I can buy electronics, sport equipment, and food at on place. 8. the customers have benefitted from Wal-Mart, due to the low prices. People who have not benefitted from Wal-Mart include people who have lost their jobs working for factories. But people have also benefitted by opening factories in China. 9. one way Wal-Mart can solve the problems is they could start their own sporting goods store. They could defiantly make the company more profitable, and open up new jobs. They could keep factories open in America for even more jobs if they don't count on outsourcing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment